Friends In this post I am going to tell you how to optimize Mobile App to Rank Higher in Google Play Store. So let’s start. Developing an Android app can be considered as one of the best methods available for you to make money online in today’s world.
You will need to know about how to optimize the mobile app to rank higher in Google Play Store so that you can get more attention towards it and get more downloads on the app.
Before the tricks of optimizing the mobile app to rank higher in the google play store, I want to tell you that you can find millions of apps that belong to different categories in the google play store.
The dream of all the app developers is to optimize the mobile app to rank higher in Google Play Store their app & they want to know the secret how to optimize mobile app in Google Play Store. However, optimizing your app cannot be considered as a simple task since there is a tough competition among the developers.
Below mentioned are the best methods available for you about how to optimize mobile app to rank higher in the Google Play Store.
You should follow these steps if you really want to know the things that matter in how to optimize mobile app to rank higher in the Google Play Store. Bellow I have given a few tips to optimize mobile app in Google Play Store, So read it carefully.
Tweaking app information To Optimize Mobile App To Rank Higher
• App title – Some of the basic information that you include in your app can be tweaked in order to get better rankings in the Google Play Store. The App Title holds a prominent place out of them. You need to make sure that you are including the right keywords in the app title. In addition, it should give a sense of what your app is all about.
If the brand name doesn’t convey it, you can have a short phrase, which indicates what your app is all about. This is the first and important factor in how to optimize mobile app to rank higher in the Google Play Store.
• Description – You are encouraged to keep the description of the Android mobile app short and strong. In here, you need to describe the functionality of your app. You should never forget to include the keyword multiple times in the app as well.
In addition, you need to keep in mind that the very first 167 characters that you include in the app description would become the meta description of your app in search engines. Keep in mind that it has a major role in how to optimize mobile app to rank higher in the Google Play Store.
If you can make your app icon stand out among the crowd, you will get the opportunity to grab more attention towards it. Here are some useful tips that can be used to make your app icon stand out.
• Use unique symbols and shapes in your app: First of all, you should think about creating an app that can easily be recognized by others. Your users would be scrolling through the page that display icon of dozens of apps. If they see an app with an appealing look, they would prefer to open it and explore more. Always think about from the perspective of your users when creating the app.
• Keep your app icon simple: Nobody loves complex looking app icons. Therefore, you should stay away from cramming your app icon with different images and colours. Even though you decide to use a wide range of graphics and colours on it, it is always better to focus more on the core concept or elements, instead of jamming every little feature into the tiny app icon. This can deliver instant recognition to your app icon and help you to achieve your goals.
• Do not include words: It is not recommended to include words in tiny app icons. Instead, you can think of using the first letter of your brand or business name. Think of the popular Facebook and Tumblr apps for example.
• Choose vibrant colours: In order to grab user attention towards your app icon, you need to think about using vibrant colours. In here, you need to check whether your app looks great on different background colours. If you use vibrant colours, you will be able to create an outstanding app icon.
• Create different versions of your app icon and select the best: You will not be able to create the perfect icon for your app in the very first time. Therefore, you need to create several variations of the app icon and figure out the best out of them.
You can get feedback from others to determine the best icon for your app. It is not recommended to test your app icon on the app store because the sudden drop of your app to update the icon can cause negative results.
Having an outstanding icon for your app can deliver a wide range of benefits in the long run. It has the potential to deliver tons of downloads and convey the users that your app is excellent. In addition, it will tempt all your users to explore more about the app in detail.
Screenshots and images
In the app page, you will need to add images related to your app and screenshots from the user interfaces that you have. It is recommended for you to proceed with uploading HD quality screenshots in order to how to optimize mobile app to rank higher in the Google Play Store.
Then you will be able to convince other people to go ahead and download your app. You must keep in mind that graphics are playing a major role in the overall success of your app.
Therefore, you need to make the graphics look catchy as much as possible. Then you will be able to let the users stick to your app. This would increase the number of downloads you get, which can guarantee better rankings in the long run.
Reviews and Ratings
Last but not least tip about optimize mobile app, you need to take a look at the reviews and ratings under your app. The overall rating of the app can create a tremendous impact on its success on the rankings within the Google App store.
In other words, if your Android app has an excellent 5-star rating, you will be able to secure the topmost positions in the search engine results with minimum hassle. This can guarantee success to you in the long run as well. Hence, you need to try your best to get five-star reviews for the app as much as possible to optimize mobile app to rank higher in the Google Play Store.