In this post, I have told about the top 5 Woocommerce WordPress plugins which can be very helpful in boosting your sales, so let’s start.
With the lethal combination of mobile devices and the internet, businesses have slowly but gradually shifted to make their online business presence. In today’s competitive business environment, it becomes essential for any business to explore the online avenue for guaranteed success.
Online stores have become a new trend today and this is where the popularity of eCommerce stores has reached to the next level. With each passing day, eCommerce developers are adding new features which give your customers and even retailers the opportunity to try something new.
One tool that has become very popular amongst eCommerce store owners is WooCommerce. It provides one of the most scalable, functional, and beautiful designs for an eCommerce store. In this post, we have compiled a list of Best Woocommerce WP plugins.
What is Woocommerce?
Woocommerce is an open-source to develop a customizable eCommerce store. WordPress owns it. It is one of the reliable platforms used worldwide to integrate commerce with content. Here the user can modify as per the individual need.
Don’t believe us about the popularity of Woocommerce, read some of the facts yourself.
● In WordPress eCommerce website the usage of WooCommerce plugin is 93.7%
● 22% of online store use WooCommerce
● Currently, there are 1217 WooCommerce on ThemeForest
● WordPress has 902 theme directory on WordPress
● 4.9% of all websites use the power of WooCommerce
● Currently, live sites using Woocommerce on the website is 3,317,205
Top Woocommerce WordPress plugins:
If your eCommerce store needs advanced features and two ways synchronization, then WooCommerce Zoho CRM integration pro is for you. Here the Zoho CRM gets sync with WooCommerce order, products, and customers in real-time. It is one of the safest and secured Zoho CRM V2 API.
● In the WordPress page, click at the admin and choose the plugin and then add New.
● Now press on the upload plugin option.
● After that select on zip file option and click on install now.
● After the installation gets complete, click on Active Plugin link to begin the journey.
The next plugin for the payment is Moneris Direct Payment Gateway. Moneris is one of the leading and popular payment processors for the Debit and Credit card in Canada. Here, you can provide a seamless and safe checkout process to the customers. Using this, you can accept payment in US dollars and Canadian dollars.
The major debit and credit card accepted by it include Mastercard, JCB, American Express, Diner’s Club, Visa, and Discover. Here, you can decide the checkout process as per your convenience and keeping in mind the customer’s choice.
● Go to WordPress dashboard and click on the plugin option and click on add New
● Now upload a plugin zip file
● Once it has done, click on install option and activate it
● After that visit WooCommerce page and choose settings
● In setting choose to configure the plugin option
If you are planning to expand beyond the geographical limit, then Woocommerce 2checkout Gateway is specifically for you. It is an amazing plugin to provide international payment gateway across 200 customers and merchants.
Another reason why it falls in the top list of plugins is that it allows making the purchase in 30 different currencies and 15 languages. It offers free as well as the paid version.
● Go to the WordPress admin page and click on plugin option, further click on add new
● Even you can follow the shortcut by extracting file in /wp-content/plugins/ directory
● Once the file is chosen to download the file
● After that click on activate
Monetico Payment Gateway
Want a payment gateway for your WooCommerce store then you should buy Monetico Payment Gateway. This tailor-made payment gateway is available in French and English language, accepting payment for Debit and Credit card for American Express, Master Card, and Visa card. The buyer can customize the looks of the Monetico payment page as per the choice.
● On WordPress dashboard click on the plugin and then choose Add New
● Upload plugin file and install it
● Once the plugin get activate, move to the next step
● Go to WooCommerce, click on settings and select Checkout tab
● After that Monetico will return the interface URL.
● And now you are ready to go
If you wish to spread good words of your business through email marketing, then Mailchimp is perfect for you. Want to know why? Keep reading…Mailchimp will connect your eCommerce store with the email address. With its help, you can create campaigns and can send it to potential customers. So this saves time and helps in spreading information about the current campaign in no time.
● Go to the WordPress admin page and click on the plugin and then choose Add New.
● Upload Plugin file.
● Now Choose Zip file and click on the install option.
● Once done, choose to activate the plugin.
● After the page will be redirected to the setting page, where you have to fill the credentials of Mailchimp and configure the settings.
In this post, we have tried to list out Top Woocommerce WordPress Plugins for the success of your business. These were some of the plugins that will help in delivering better services to customers. Some of them are available in the free version while some in paid. Based on your needs and target customers, make a wise choice.